Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva

One member @barbarainmemphis shares her live TV interview from 2018. Barabra is a long-term PH patient, also known as the “Zebra Lady.” Her stories and advocacy for PH are PHenonmenal!

Have you been on a TV show, in the newspaper, etc., to help spread awareness for PH? I know we had a few here live on the Debra Dunkin Show back for our PHkids4acure event. I was unable to attend. But I have been in the local newspapers a few times, spreading PH awareness.

Watch Barbara’s interview, and I bet it will stir your creativity, too. Thanks you, Barbara, for your dedication to promoting PH awareness.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@barbarainmemphis is a super PH advocate! You has also shared part of her story for “30 Days of PH” next month! Something to look forward to!

Barbara Thompson
      Participant

@jenc or @colleensteele, is it possible to tag Loretta McNary so she can see how much we love her? 😉

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@barbarainmemphis Loretta would need to be a member of our forums in order to be tagged in a post. I don’t believe she is registered with us?

Jen Cueva

Hi @barbarainmemphis, I found this and wanted to share about you. Some who do not know much about you can learn a bit here, the Zebra Lady.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Wow @barbarainmemphis! I just watched the TV interview and read the Zebra Lady link that Jen shared. You really go above and beyond raising awareness. What a blessing you are to so many! What is the link you your ebay store?

Barbara Thompson
      Participant
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account