Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Awareness and Advocacy Member Shares Her TV Interview To Spread PH Awareness

• Member Shares Her TV Interview To Spread PH Awareness

Posted by jen-cueva on October 28, 2020 at 8:47 am

One member @barbarainmemphis shares her live TV interview from 2018. Barabra is a long-term PH patient, also known as the “Zebra Lady.” Her stories and advocacy for PH are PHenonmenal!

Have you been on a TV show, in the newspaper, etc., to help spread awareness for PH? I know we had a few here live on the Debra Dunkin Show back for our PHkids4acure event. I was unable to attend. But I have been in the local newspapers a few times, spreading PH awareness.

Watch Barbara’s interview, and I bet it will stir your creativity, too. Thanks you, Barbara, for your dedication to promoting PH awareness.

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Colleen

October 28, 2020 at 3:35 pm

@barbarainmemphis is a super PH advocate! You has also shared part of her story for “30 Days of PH” next month! Something to look forward to!

• barbara-thompson

October 29, 2020 at 11:10 pm

@jenc or @colleensteele, is it possible to tag Loretta McNary so she can see how much we love her? 😉

• Colleen

October 30, 2020 at 10:43 pm

@barbarainmemphis Loretta would need to be a member of our forums in order to be tagged in a post. I don’t believe she is registered with us?

• jen-cueva

November 6, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Hi @barbarainmemphis, I found this and wanted to share about you. Some who do not know much about you can learn a bit here, the Zebra Lady.

• Colleen

November 9, 2020 at 7:57 pm

Wow @barbarainmemphis! I just watched the TV interview and read the Zebra Lady link that Jen shared. You really go above and beyond raising awareness. What a blessing you are to so many! What is the link you your ebay store?

• barbara-thompson

December 1, 2020 at 6:49 pm
  • jen-cueva

September 2, 2021 at 10:41 am

@barbarainmemphis, this is where you can add that other link with Loretta’s show. Wasn’t it a new one?

Is the eBay link above the one that I bought my PH awareness hat? I know that Chuck was changing some of that, or I thought.

Again, thank you for all that you do for advocacy and spreading awareness for PH through the years. What year were you diagnosed with PH again?