Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Team PHenomenal Hope is currently accepting applications from people with pulmonary hypertension for $500 micro-grants to cover costs related to daily living, such as groceries and medical appointments. Learn more about Team PHenomenal Hope and their grant program here.

Did you know about this initiative from Team PHenomenal Hope? What do you think about it?

Kathleen Sheffer
      Participant

This is awesome! I love the work that Team PHenomenal Hope is doing. I have been considering joining their team and doing some more cycling events. It’s a great way to get people without PH involved in raising awareness and supporting patients through participating in races and raising funds. I’m glad to see some of those funds being given back to the community. Is anyone thinking of applying for a grant? Is there anyone in your life who might want to join the team and participate in the athletic side of this? Check out the #LetMeBeYourLungs program!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account