Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva

I noticed this article as I was looking at the PH News home page. We often share stories that you may find of interest. Our news and science team share some of the top stories that are going on in the PH world.

This struck me, although I do not have an Amazon fire but do have a Roku. I have yet to see this but plan to search for it hopefully later this evening. Have any of you seen these stories yet?

If you own a film that showcases rare diseases, you can apply.
      If anyone checks this out, I would love to hear what you find. Especially if anyone has a streaming device, let’s talk about this.

Sandy
      Participant

Is the program called “Rare Diseases”, Jen? I do have Amazon fire and would like to catch a program on PH. Thanks.

Jen Cueva

Hi @sandydenn, it is a channel according to the article. The channel is available on a Roku or Amazon Firestick. The channel is called “The Disorder Channel” and shares stores, comedies, and documentaries about those living with rare diseases.

I hope this helps and let me know if you find it and can watch anything. I have not yet watched any yet.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account