Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Awareness and Advocacy News Streaming Channel Showcases Rare Diseases

• News Streaming Channel Showcases Rare Diseases

Posted by jen-cueva on August 11, 2020 at 1:52 pm

I noticed this article as I was looking at the PH News home page. We often share stories that you may find of interest. Our news and science team share some of the top stories that are going on in the PH world.

This struck me, although I do not have an Amazon fire but do have a Roku. I have yet to see this but plan to search for it hopefully later this evening. Have any of you seen these stories yet?

If you own a film that showcases rare diseases, you can apply.
    If anyone checks this out, I would love to hear what you find. Especially if anyone has a streaming device, let’s talk about this.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • sandy

August 11, 2020 at 2:49 pm

Is the program called “Rare Diseases”, Jen? I do have Amazon fire and would like to catch a program on PH. Thanks.

• jen-cueva

August 12, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Hi @sandydenn, it is a channel according to the article. The channel is available on a Roku or Amazon Firestick. The channel is called “The Disorder Channel” and shares stores, comedies, and documentaries about those living with rare diseases.

I hope this helps and let me know if you find it and can watch anything. I have not yet watched any yet.