Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Do you have any plans to spread PH Awareness in November? Please share with us if you do!

A great way to do it would be to share part of your story in the “30 Days of PH” project. There is still time to do so!

Were you recently diagnosed (Under a Year) and think you don’t know enough yet to have anything to share? I bet you are wrong. You would help many feel less alone by sharing what this past year has been like for you. If you are interested in sharing the beginning of this journey in “30 Days of PH” message me your email address and I will provide you with more information. Only looking for 300-400 words and a picture.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Thank you, @colleensteele. I will be sharing the 30 Days of PH stories on my social media. I also will be sharing a video that I did for a CME company for medical professionals this month. The video is about COVID and OH and shares my journey.

I am looking forward to the stories this year. These stories help more people than you could imagine. As Colleen shares, even those who are newly diagnosed, your voice matters.

If you are interested, please reach out to Colleen or me. @mknevada, what about you? I know that you are newly diagnosed and a young adult.

Your stories all matter.

This year, like last, I feel like my awareness this month has been slower than in previous years.

Again, thank you, Colleen, for your passion and dedication to this project this year. These stories are near and dear to our hearts, I know.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account