• jen-cueva

April 14, 2022 at 1:18 pm

Thanks, @colleensteele; I thought I knew her name from that story. But I forgot to look for it. Welcome, @terraleigh1993; how are you doing? Do you have anything new to share with us? I thoroughly enjoyed your 30 Days story, and your name stuck with me so well that I recognized you.

Thanks for joining us. I hope you find this a safe and comfortable place to share your experiences and concerns.

• Terra Carter

April 27, 2022 at 2:53 pm

Thank you! And health wise I’m doing fairly well, energy wise not so much I’m a crazy dog lady and took in a pregnant foster dog and she had eight puppies! Right now is the calm-ish part since they haven’t opened their eyes! Definitely thinking about new employment like something that is a work from home job I’m currently a cosmetologist and the job can be draining

• jen-cueva

April 27, 2022 at 3:08 pm

Wow, @terraleigh1993, eight new puppies will make for a crazy life! Plus the moma dog. You are right; they are at that calm stage for a tad until the wild puppy stage begins. Do you plan on keeping them all or only until about 8-12 weeks when they are ready to be separated?
        When I visited her last month, my mom had a 2-month-old puppy; he was “Rowdy,” his name. I told her she named him perfect. I had forgotten how chaotic puppies could be but so adorable.

Hopefully, once you can find a new routine that includes the eight puppies, you’ll have time to soul search and see what types of jobs you may have interest in from home. I can imagine being a cosmetologist; standing most of the day requires all your energy.

We look forward to hearing more puppy stories and what types of jobs you find that may be better for you. Thanks for the update, Terra. Don’t forget “me” time in your busy days.

• Terra Carter

April 27, 2022 at 3:24 pm

They will stay with us until they’re about 5-6 weeks old and can start eating regular food then they will be fostered out in pairs of two and momma will be spayed and hopefully adopted, so we only have 3-4 weeks left fingers crossed, we have three dogs of our own also so our house is at max capacity haha

oh yes I’m ready to find a less mentally and physically demanding job but also something I enjoy, me time can be tasking but I try to do it every Friday and get a spray tan make a pizza and relax while catching up on my favorite shows. Thankfully my boyfriend is fully supportive and helps me along the way from laundry to dishes and the dogs makes life easier having a partner but he also keeps me busy, and will do! I’ll have to post a picture of the little chunky puppies soon!

• Colleen

April 27, 2022 at 6:28 pm

@terraleigh1993 oh my goodness, you do sound busy but probably also experiencing cuteness overload?

We do enjoy talking about our pets in the forums. In case you are interested below are two links to topics we have going about our furry friends.

Have Pets? Do You You Feel Like They “Know” When You Are Sick?

What Precautions Do You Take With Your Pets? 

• jen-cueva

April 28, 2022 at 12:56 pm

Hi @terraleigh1993, I see you’re already counting down to having the puppies adopted when they are ready. With them, Moma, and your 3, you must be drained by watching, feeding, and walking them. Do you have a backyard they can roam, or do you also have to walk them?

I love that you dedicate Fridays to YOU and enjoy your spray tan pizza. and shows. I’ve done spray tan before and thought I should do it once this year to have a tad more color before heading back to the beach. Which shows do you currently watch? I tagged you in an older topic about “binge-worthy” shows.

• jen-cueva

April 27, 2022 at 2:42 pm

Hi @terraleigh1993, how are you doing? Is there some way we can support you right now? We would love to hear more about how your PH journey is going.

• Terra Carter

April 27, 2022 at 2:50 pm

Thank you!