Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Support Groups Oxygen Users Where do you buy your nasal cannulas on-line? Share SKU ordering info.

Tagged: 

• Where do you buy your nasal cannulas on-line? Share SKU ordering info.

Posted by Melissa on August 14, 2020 at 8:20 am

Where do you buy your nasal cannulas on-line? Would you share what website you use, the name of the company that makes the nasal cannula, and any SKU or ordering information?

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Melissa

August 14, 2020 at 8:21 am

I buy the Salter 16SOFT and I get them from Direct Medical on-line.

• jen-cueva

August 14, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Hi @melissa-egtsgmail-com, we also had a previous post a while back. I will share that link here, too. I also like the Salter labs microcannulas, I believe it is 1616. I order mine from my local DME company, Apria. But, a close PHriend of mine orders hers off eBay. Direct Medical pops up with many medical; supplies. They must be cost-effective. Do you think so?

Here is the link to the previous conversation about nasal cannulas. Let me know if that helps you.

https://pulmonaryhypertensionnews.com/forums/forums/topic/whats-your-favorite-nasal-cannula/

What’s your favorite nasal cannula?

• Stephanie

September 30, 2020 at 12:04 pm

Zakki uses Salter pediatric nasal cannula. They are the most comfortable for him. He also uses Airlife sometimes. We get them through CHOP Homecare. Although we own his portable Concentrators and home Concentrators we get supplies through CHOP.

• jen-cueva

September 30, 2020 at 12:17 pm

Hi @zsmom, I use a microcannula form Salter labs; it is the 1616 model. Do you know which model you are referring to?

The hospital ones for me are too big and harsh. I usually switch to mine.

CHOP is a well known and respected facility. How do you like it? Has Zakki always been under their care?