• kathleen-sheffer

September 10, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Oh my goodness seriously struggled formatting that list, as you can see by the nine different modifications!!!

• seagypzy

September 15, 2018 at 2:20 pm

Thank you @kathleen-sheffer, that is a good list. I bought the newest issue of Patient’s Survival Guide as a digital download. It is hard to read on my phone, but it has some good info. Another great resource might include a list of links to youtube videos and youtubers with pulmonary hypertension/living with pulmonary hypertendion. I spend 10 minutes before bed each night watching something about pulmonary hypertension.

• brittany-foster

September 15, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Joni,
      There is a youtuber and motivational speaker who changed the way i look at oxygen and disease. she didn’t have PH, she had cystic fibrosis and unfortunately passed away after a transplant. But look up Claire Wineland and her videos. She is simply amazing and I know her legacy will live on.

• c-todaro

October 11, 2018 at 10:58 pm

Currently reading “….Patient’s Survival Guide”. Very helpful. Thanks for the list.

• kathleen-sheffer

October 11, 2018 at 11:01 pm

Great to hear! When you’re finished, let us know what you think was missing or what you would add, and what you found most helpful.

• brittany-foster

October 12, 2018 at 8:34 am

Definitely interested in this too! Let us know how the book is when you’re done !